THE VILLAGE KITCHEN
Changes in food culture are creating exciting opportunities for innovative food entrepreneurs and budding chefs to bring a wave of new products, plates and services to the Central Coast.
The Entrance Lake House is launching “THE VILLAGE KITCHEN” to offers future master chef’s and founders of food startups production space, equipment, and the opportunity to interact with a community of like-minded peers, industry experts, and investors to help scale their businesses.
The Village Kitchen will be the Central Coast first coworking space for Central Coast future chefs looking to leap into the hospitality Industry.
If you have a food product you want to make and take to market, if you want to trial your menu with a pop up restaurant or if you just need a kitchen to launch your food startup, The Village Kitchen is your launch pad to starting your food journey.
The Entrance Lake House Kitchen is available Monday and Tuesday. It is a fully licensed food facility at The Entrance, Central Coast. We offer hot plates, ovens, combi, and food preparation space.
Included in the package is:
• The use of the bench top space of the workstation booked
• The dry storage space in the shelf under the bench
• Two refrigerator shelves
• One freezer usage
• The use of all the available equipment and utensils (on a shared basis)
• All cleaning chemicals
• Limited rubbish bin liners and disposal costs
• All the kitchen running, energy, maintenance and compliance costs
The Entrance Lake House provides:
- Professional support and industry experience
- Marketing and promotional support
- Experienced chefs to bounce ideas
- Restaurant facilities and staff to host your event or restaurant
- Connection to food suppliers
A deposit is required prior to hire and is refundable after verification that the property is left in the same order and level or cleanliness as prior to hire.
If you are interested to launch your food startup or host a restaurant dinner we welcome your submission at